1. Organization introduction
- Name: IFP Alumni sub-group in HCMC
- Established year: 2009
- Address: Special Education Faculty of HCMC Central College, 182 Nguyen Chi Thanh, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
- Representative: Trinh Thi Kim Ngoc
- Title: Member
2. Project proposal:
- Implementation period: 11/4/2011 - 15/4/2011
25 students from the Association of the Blind in Quang Ngai, Long An, Binh Thuan, Binh Duong Provinces, Thien An Shelter, Nhu Nghia Shelter, 3 assistant lecturers of Special Education at HCMC Pedagogical College
Train mobility instruction skills for children / visually impaired people
Develop a mobility-oriented discipline for the deaf in the southern Vietnam in general and in Ho Chi Minh City in particular. Organize research, translation, training and communication activities for capacity building and knowledge and skills updating, equiping the deaf with orientation and mobility skills as well as social skills for a better future.
Give us a hand
Join our project as a volunteer by send us your email.