- Name: Action for Wildlife Organization
- Representative: Nguyen Yen Phuc
- Title: Vice president
2. Project scopes:
- Time: 15/6/2015 - 25/10/2015
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Tay Ninh Province, Long An province
3. Target community / beneficiaries:
- 30 young people participating in the project will have the opportunity to share their thoughts and perspectives on environmental issues in their own localities in order to create a premise for the community to pay attention and acknowledge them outstanding issues and raising the voice of the teenagers.
- Local government
- Wildlife Action: key staff and new staff of the organization have improved working skills. In addition, the project supports and develops new educational communication methods for the organization's activities, helping the organization take educational communication to new development with more practicality and trends of society.
4. Target community / beneficiaries challenges:
1. Initiative proposal:
(1) Recruit - Train personnel on information, project activities, photovoice methodology, and target audience skills.
Survey implementation sites and make a detailed plan for each place.
(2) Run the program "You tell through pictures"
(3) Organize photo exhibitions to share with plus stories and perspectives of children living close to nature and wildlife.
Contribute to raising awareness, promote participation and strengthen local youth voices in environmental protection, biodiversity and wildlife in protected areas/biosphere in the southern area
3. Expectation outcomes/changes:
(1) 120 stories and 60 stories and photos shared with the community.
(2) Establish and support youth groups to maintain activities locally for 3 months
(3) Organized 10 community exhibitions. Educational media and stories sharing with 10,000 people through the organization's communication channels and exhibition activities.
(4) 90% of adolescents know about the Photovoice method and their roles, responsibilities, and voices in the community.
(5) 95% of the organizers know about the Photovoice method and the youth's approach and story exploitation.
(6) Contribute to cohesion and improve the operational capacity of organizations and clubs/teams/groups of youth volunteering to protect the environment and biodiversity
Give us a hand
Join our project as a volunteer by send us your email.