1. Organization introduction
- Name: DCOH
- Representative: Pham Cao Phuong Thao
- Title: Manager
2. Project proposal:
- Implementation period: 1/1/2015 - 30/3/2016
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Deaf and mute people
- Speakers and listeners
- Land improvement and tree planting
- Construction of works
- Open a tea ceremony shop
- Conduct fair activities
- Open classes of skills, culture, and art
- Create a cultural playground for the deaf and dumb.
- Creating a common playground so that groups of deaf and dumb can better integrate into the community.
- By keeping the green-clean-beautiful playground, the project will raise awareness and change behavior in protecting the surrounding environment.
- On average, 150 deaf and mute people can participate in the cultural playground
- At least 6 groups can participate in a fair activity each month
- At least 10 groups of students who hear and speak (including foreign students) come to join the playground each year
- Improving the pristine land and environmental sanitation, forming a green-clean-beautiful playground in Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2
- Create a cultural playground for the deaf and mute community
Give us a hand
Join our project as a volunteer by send us your email.