1. Organization introduction
- Name: Friend for Street Children
- Established year: 1984
- Address: 140/4 Vo Thi Sau Street, Ward 8, District 3, HCM City
- Representative: Le Thi Thao
- Title: Dicrector
2. Project proposal:
- Location: Binh Trieu Center, 30b / 1 Road No. 12, Highway 13, Hiep Binh Chanh, HCM City
- Implementation period: 30/5/2018 - 30/5/2019
- To achieve SDGs:
+ Goal 3: Good health and well-being
Students and Teachers
Challenges in the beneficiary community:
- Many children are orphans, with extremely difficult circumstances in broken families, low-income immigrant parents, and many other circumstances.
- Children often face mulitiple trauma, mental crisis or concerns and worries without someone to share and resolve with.
- Although the school has been established for a long time, there is no specialized school psychology counseling room.
- FFSC and the center also face common challenges to meet the Ministry of Education's regulations aimed at creating a safe and developing environment for children.
- Build a Room for psychological counseling in Binh Trieu
- Combine with Company Limited Counseling Services and Education WE Link to do consultancy work for students.
Improve the spiritual life of the students at the Binh Trieu center, the scholarship group and the children living in the Binh Trieu shelter. This is a chance to offer valuable programs that improve internal strength for children so that they can be equipped with essential life skills and good mentality to deal with future challenges, which is the real purpose of education.
- Solve emergency school psychology problems at the center and the shelter
- Support children engaging in the counselling activities to change their behavior within 5-7 days on average.
- Submit the neccessary and simplest change proposal to schools, which is suitable with the center's resources to improve the effectiveness of their education in the 2018-2019 school year.
Give us a hand
Join our project as a volunteer by send us your email.