1. Organization introduction
- Name: Project Incubator for Young Social Entrepreneur (PISE)
- Established year: 2018
- Address: 92G-H đường Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP Hồ Chí Minh
- Representative: Nguyen Le Hung
- Title: Founder
2. Project proposal:
- Location: Đồng Tháp, Vũng Tàu and Cần Thơ
- Implementation period: 1/7/2019 - 30/10/2019
- To achieve SDGs:
+ GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality
+ GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Direct beneficiaries: high school students from grades 10 to 12 and university students in localities outside Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. PISE is aiming to select more than 45 potential partners according to the criteria that PISE reported from the project provinces.
- Indirect beneficiaries: students, residents, schools, communities and authorities in the localities and provinces in which PISE project takes place. Because the summer camp that PISE conducts is a stepping stone for the young people selected by PISE in localities to implement projects for their own communities, PISE indirectly supports the students themselves, who are involved in the project areas. PISE participated indirectly in the government's spillover of entrepreneurship in provinces, schools and localities.
PISE encourages young people who have participated in summer camps in the provinces to continue the PISE spirit and project to increasingly expand PISE's influence in the provinces, while also spreading to PISE's summer camp. This occurs in provinces and localities across the country for high school and university students.
Challenges in the beneficiary community:
- Lack of support: Advice and guidance to seek development opportunities are rarely available in small cities.
- Lack of preparation: The potential of students in these areas is often not focused on development.
- Lack of skills and orientation: Young people in small and medium provinces have many ideas to solve local problems, but the project implementation is ineffective because of lack of necessary skills and knowledge. Plus a lack of guidance from advisers
- Lack of opportunities: Potential students from these regions do not have as many growth opportunities as their peers in big cities.
Organize start-up summer camps in several provinces in Vietnam, taking place in both the city and remote areas. (2019 will take place in Dong Thap, Vung Tau and Can Tho). From there, the young will receive guidance from mentors or experienced experts to realize their project ideas.
- PISE will become an annual event for students in the provinces and small and medium cities in Vietnam. Together, young people will improve their entrepreneurial spirit, the spirit of social entrepreneurship and connect with advisors and experts to create a network from North to South to shorten geographical distance. Providing education, skills, opportunities.
- Most importantly, young people will work together on small projects locally and bring about positive effects to the community.
- From the above issues, PISE will carry out activities that include: PISE's ultimate goal is to foster meaningful and enduring networking - where assisted students can return and be ready to support those like themselves.
- PISE aims to connect more than 60 students, Vietnamese students and experts, international students in 2019 to many different fields and countries; providing a 2-month Mentoring program among students, students and mentors / experts; expanding influence in three provinces of Dong Thap, Vung Tau and Can Tho; Nurturing 12 social projects locally and cooperating with more than 10 high schools, universities, businesses and non-governmental organizations.
- Connect with departments, educational institutions, start-ups in South Vietnam to build programs to connect local students and mentors, experts to bring more opportunities for young people.
- Incubate 12 small projects to solve local problems in 2019.
- Organized 3 start-up summer camps in Dong Thap, Vung Tau, Can Tho
Give us a hand
Join our project as a volunteer by send us your email.