1. Organization introduction
- Name: Change
- Representative: Nguyen Thi Khanh Dung
- Title: Project coordination
2. Project proposal:
- Implementation period: 10/1/2015 - 25/11/2016
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
General Vietnamese public and interested individuals
Organizing ""Power Up"" event with exhibitions, film screening, and art activities
- Raise awareness about the harmful effects of coal to human health and the environment.
- Change people's views on coal is the best solution for safe energy and economic development, towards renewable energy.
- Encourage local businesses to participate in programs that bring renewable energy solutions to the community.
- Create conditions for international partners in Vietnam to participate in climate change response.
- Message to the United Nations Summit on Climate Change (COP21)
- An estimated 2 million Vietnamese people have heard about climate change and renewable energy from the program's communication activities.
- At least 20 social media posts with 200,000 reach and 2,000 Facebook interactions.
- 40 online articles
- 1,000 people attended the Power Up event
- At least 30,000 signatures for petitioning city government email. HCM installs solar energy systems in public places.
Give us a hand
Join our project as a volunteer by send us your email.