- Established year: 1999
- Address: 45 KE Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Tay Ward, District 7, HCM City
- Representative: Huynh Thi My Phuong
- Title: President of Volunteer Group
2. Project proposal:
More than 40 students with difficult circumstances are the children of migrant workers in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Place of residence: the area on boats, canoes along Tran Xuan Soan Street, Tan Thuan Tay Ward, Tan Thuan Dong Ward; Nhon Duc commune, Nha Be district, and neighboring districts in the city.
Challenges in the beneficiary community:
- The family is not qualified or the parent has not paid attention to the child's education.
- Children do not have a birth certificate due to family and difficult circumstances.
- Children follow their parents' labor, unstable life, mostly from the west to the city, there are a number of Khmer ethnic children.
- Children do not live with their father or mother, or both (orphans).
- Teaching and learning activities
- Communication between parents and the classroom
- Training volunteers
- In charge of facilities, classroom clerical storage
- Class Library
- Organize extracurricular fun sessions for students
- Non-recurring charity donation.
- Counseling and supporting students' families.
Supporting and educating children in difficult circumstances:
- Help students practice discipline, have the will to rise in life
- Completion of primary education, elite case will be introduced to another project to continue the middle school program or apprenticeship.
Give us a hand
Join our project as a volunteer by send us your email.