1. Organization introduction
- Name: ECO Vietnam Group
- Representative: Pham Van Anh
- Title: President
2. Project proposal:
- Implementation period: 15/10/2015 - 15/10/2016
- Location: Ben Tre, Tra Vinh
- 20 households in difficult circumstances benefit from the HDPE water bag system
- 10 households benefit from the Biogas system
- Local pre-station and environmental awareness training for the locality
- Installing HDPE + water filter system
- Organize training courses on how to use water bags for beneficiaries
- Install biogas system at Tan Loi Thanh
- Organize training on how to use the biogas system for beneficiaries
- Construction quality inspection + beneficiary survey, 1st batch + environmental training
- Project summary report for the donor
Improve the quality of life in An Hiep and Tan Loi Thanh-Ben Tre communes by applying technology and science and technology, HDPE plastic technology, into people's lives to solve water and environmental problems.
- HDPE water bag system and biogas system were installed in 2 communes in Tra Vinh. The technology and quality of the two systems are monitored and checked by EVG staff and Hoa Sen technical students.
- Training sessions for people on the environment and use of two water bag systems and biogas were conducted.
- Method of measurement:
Based on beneficiaries' comments and feedback on the use of these two systems through training and follow-up sessions conducted by EVG.
In addition, before and after each training session, EVG conducted a survey (using questionnaires) with the people to compare their change in environmental perception.
Give us a hand
Join our project as a volunteer by send us your email.