- Name: ECO Vietnam Group
- Representative: Pham Van Anh
- Title: President
2. Project scopes:
- Time: 15/10/2015 - 15/10/2016
- Location: Ben Tre, Tra Vinh
3. Target community / beneficiaries:
- 20 households in difficult circumstances benefit from the HDPE water bag system
- 10 households benefit from the Biogas system
4. Target communities / beneficiaries challenges:
1. Initiative proposal:
(1) Local pre-station and environmental awareness training for the locality
(2) Installing HDPE + water filter system
(3) Organize training courses on how to use water bags for beneficiaries
(4) Install biogas system at Tan Loi Thanh
(5) Organize training on how to use the biogas system for beneficiaries
(6) Construction quality inspection + beneficiary survey, 1st batch + environmental training
(8) Project summary report for the donor
Improve the quality of life in An Hiep and Tan Loi Thanh-Ben Tre communes by applying technology and science and technology, HDPE plastic technology, into people's lives to solve water and environmental problems.
3. Expectation outcomes/changes:
- HDPE water bag system and biogas system were installed in 2 communes in Tra Vinh. The technology and quality of the two systems are monitored and checked by EVG staff and Hoa Sen technical students.
- Training sessions for people on the environment and use of two water bag systems and biogas were conducted.
- Method of measurement:
Based on beneficiaries' comments and feedback on the use of these two systems through training and follow-up sessions conducted by EVG.
In addition, before and after each training session, EVG conducted a survey (using questionnaires) with the people to compare their change in environmental perception.
Give us a hand
Join our project as a volunteer by send us your email.