1. Organization introduction
- Name: Green Future Of Children (GFOC)
- Established year: 2011
- Representative: Tran Thanh Nam
- Title: Project Manager
2. Project proposal:
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Implementation period: 3/5/2013 - 28/5/2013
100 students in grade 4, Nguyen Dinh Chieu Primary School, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
- The series will include regular puppet performances with the content of the story of GFOC boy's adventure journey through five lands Kim - Moc - Thuy - Hoa - Tho, a journey. The program is both fun and meaningful with new lessons and observations about surroundings. The project also simultaneously includes the program Green Diary. - Green playwright was launched from the beginning of the project. The green playwright is a program that helps students think and create their own puppet plays on environmental topics, all of their puppet plays will be performed on the closing day of the program. “GALA - Green playwright” with the participation of students, parents, and teachers.
- Convey environmental knowledge to students through puppet theater.
- Encourage the creativity and thinking of students, support them to build and perform their own plays about environmental issues thereby enhancing the diffusion and impact on the community.
Give us a hand
Join our project as a volunteer by send us your email.