1. Organization introduction
- Name: Blue Dreams Volunteer Group
- Established year: 2002
- Address: No. 5 Dinh Tien Hoang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Representative: Le Trung Hai
- Title: Group Leader
2. Project proposal:
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Implementation period: 23/03/2010 - 20/04/2010
- Direct: 50 children with disabilities selected from 10 shelters and open houses in Ho Chi Minh City received scholarships.
- Indirectly: 500 children with disabilities in open houses in Ho Chi Minh City participate in the program.
50 disabled kids from ten shelters and houses in Ho Chi Minh City shelters and homes are given scholarships.
- Create favorable conditions and support materials to help children with disabilities continue their learning and exercise, and constantly improve in life.
- Through the scholarship, they have better integration with the community.
- Shows community concern for children with disabilities.